To Project Manage and carry out the phased installation of 4,500 sit stand desks over 12 floors. Also to supply a package of furniture alongside this which included pod’s, soft seating, break out and collaboration areas, as well as flexible meeting room tables and mobile whiteboards. Whilst on site the client required close communications between us and the furniture dealer Showcase Interiors.
- 9 Tower Floors of 300 and 3 Podium Floors of 600 sit stand desks with monitor arms and desk top power
- Each floor with loose furniture from 14 suppliers programmed in week 2 of 2.
- Social hubs, collaboration areas, meeting rooms, think tank rooms, divisible rooms.
- LG Floor of auxiliary and back up functions, such as facilities, security and town hall room.
- 1st and 2nd fix desking installation, with close liaising with the power/data/AV trades.
- 3 main Phases since August 2016, completing September 2017
- Approx 16 per day for the desking install & 4-6 per day on average for the wow furniture. For the last 2 (podium) floors which were delivered and installed concurrently in the same 2 week window there were 36 fitters on site per day.
- Mace Project Managers
- Overbury Main Contractor
- CTO- Global Bank’s Technology and in house Operations Team
- TP Bennett-Designers&Architects
- Hurley Palmer Flatt-M&E Consulting Engineers
- Moves Team-Ede’s
- Showcase Interiors
-Regular Communications through Project Meetings & Walkrounds with all the stakeholders
-Renovo PM produced a D&I Programme for each Phase that sat within the MS Master
-Snaggings were done in real time and snag free floors handed over for PC
-Go Live Support
Feedback from Mace: “A big thank you for the great job you have done on Level 2 compliance area, my appreciation is greater than the words I could express in this note.”