CSCS – Construction Skills Certification Scheme
At Renovo we are committed to CSCS.
All Renovo employees and any sub-contractors we work with will always carry a CSCS card to provide proof that they have the required training and qualifications for the type of work they carry out, this is recognized throughout the construction industry.
IOSH is the Chartered body for health and safety professionals. Ricky Riches, Sales and projects manager is certified to IOSH standards and as such is committed to creating a working environment which is safe, healthy and sustainable.
Ricky Riches certificate number: 13501
We follow the principles of the International Standard for Environmental Management (ISO 14001).
We will empower our clients to be aware of environmental issues related to the services we provide.
Our Environmental Objectives include:
- Total amount of waste created 90% or greater to be recycled
- 80% Suppliers of timber products to provide raw materials from FSC sources
- Where possible we will never send furniture to landfill, we will work with our clients to find an alternative disposal solution wherever possible.
Committed to H&S
We follow the principles of the International Standard for H&S Management (OHSAS 18001).
The key objectives of our H&S Management system are:
- To maintain workplace accidents and/or near misses at 0.
- To maintain accidents in company vehicles at 0.
We have a raft of processes, procedures and actions to support our daily working practices to ensure that the company can achieve these objectives.
The Directors and management of Renovo are committed to operating every aspect of the business to a standard that offers our clients the highest possible quality of service. This is supported by a progressive management style that encourages a culture of quality.
We follow the principles of the International Standard for Quality Management.
The key aspects of our quality management system procedures include:
- Each project has a designated Project Manager responsible for the delivery of the project.
- The administration and management of the project is based within our ‘Project Process Model’ – a process framework which has been developed with proven protocols which is tailored to suit the individual client’s requirements. This will be communicated to all members of the team to ensure consistency of delivery throughout the project.